Edit Style
Primary: LCVG Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: LCVG Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to LCVG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

An Open Letter to the LCVG Community

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Eldorado

Eldorado

Never met with a Russian Ambassador. Honest.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,652 posts
Dreamcast

I see at the bottom of the page that as of Dec 10 there have been over 5700 hits. This site hasnt been up that long for there to be that many. How does this work?

Hey Mr or Mrs 'I've only got one post ever and this is it', How would you even know when the site was formed?

Eldorado

Eldorado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,652 posts
Dreamcast

I see at the bottom of the page that as of Dec 10 there have been over 5700 hits. This site hasnt been up that long for there to be that many. How does this work?

The real answer though is that it's all Russian hacking.  

Paul

Paul

Fractured

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,486 posts
Sega Saturn

The real answer though is that it's all Russian hacking.

Fake post!
Posted Image

Robot Monkey

Robot Monkey

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 8,960 posts
Dreamcast

You know, I have no memory of posting this. I assume it was related to Xbox 360's RROD?

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln
nowsafe.gif

Eldorado

Eldorado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,652 posts
Dreamcast

Fake post!

3d11dd6dee9fc9473e7cf23e79b21628.jpg

Carlucci

Carlucci

1-Megabit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,017 posts
Dreamcast

You know, I have no memory of posting this. I assume it was related to Xbox 360's RROD?

Yep definitely RROD, also explains my bizarre "towel" solution.

Carlos.

NNyVjJX.png

JTello

JTello

1-Segabit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,670 posts
TurboGrafx-16

And I just realized that not only did I post in this thread, it my have been my LCVG peak.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users