Edit Style
Primary: LCVG Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: LCVG Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to LCVG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Playstation VR (the artist formally known as Morpheus)

• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

EnemaEms

EnemaEms

Mr. Flip-Flop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,652 posts
Master System

Have it support PC, damn it.

You are better off with an Oculus. Much better headset and only a tad bit more in cost.

754598.png 762207.png 947398.png

Wii U - Zombee_Mario

3DS - 4141-2383-8864 (Zombee_Mario)
"Science has validated your mother's decision to abandon you on a doorstep"

iainl

iainl

1-Megabit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,111 posts
Dreamcast
Rift does indeed appear to be better hardware. But have it support PS4, damn it.

Starhawk

Starhawk

1-Megabit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,492 posts
Gamecube

Any of you guys playing Farpoint?

I went ahead and took a chance on it as I hadn't played my PSVR much lately and I'm a sucker for new inputs/controllers like the Aim. My initial impression on the first stage or so was that the gameplay was simple, the environments sort of bland, and the story was ok. Then, around the point you get the shotgun, it seemed like everything changed for the better. The battles got more intense and I realized I was actually playing a "real videogame" on the PSVR. Im having to manage my ammo, positioning, swapping of weapons, and a variety of different enemies coming at me. I'm glad I got it, and Im finding myself wanting to get back into it.

supremestarhawk.png

Starhawk

Starhawk

1-Megabit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,492 posts
Gamecube

Some gameplay 

supremestarhawk.png

Angel P

Angel P

Mr. Soul Sucker of Joy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,550 posts
TurboGrafx-16
I almost picked it up but I'm still working through Horizon but I'm definitely interested.
67922.png
XBL:TheEvilEmpire ~ PSN:TheEvilEmpire ~ Shit I blog about ~ My Tweets!
Currently playing: Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4), Ghost Recon: Wildlands (PS4), Resident Evil 7 (PSVR), Rock Band 4 (XB1).
Last 5 games finished: TWD (PS4) s1e3, TWD (PS4) s1e2, Dead Space 2 (PS3), TWD: 400 Days (PSVita), Dead Space 2 (PS3).
Currently watching: Pitch (FOX), Blue Bloods (CBS), The Flash (CW), The Big Bang Theory (CBS).<p>
Last 5 shows finished: The Last Man on Earth s1, Jessica Jones s1, The X-Files s2, Bloodline s2, Tyrant s3.

Derrik Draven

Derrik Draven

1-Megabit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts
Sega Saturn
Definitely interested as well. My PSVR has sat untouched for about 3 months.

Does the new gun controller have a good feel to it? I'm guessing it has rumble feedback, right?
Posted Image

Starhawk

Starhawk

1-Megabit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,492 posts
Gamecube

Does the new gun controller have a good feel to it? I'm guessing it has rumble feedback, right?

While I don't think it could have been designed to *look* much worse, it feels great and the layout of everything makes sense. It does have rumble as well!

supremestarhawk.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users