Edit Style
Primary: LCVG Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: LCVG Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to LCVG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Did the forum's formatting just change?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Angry the Clown

Angry the Clown

Whimsical Nonsense

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,020 posts
NES

Posts seem... wider. Did we lose space in the margins? Something doesn't look right.

tumblr_mddxenL6NG1rhk593o2_500.gif

"Hey, wow, I'm actually good at this! Maybe I'm a natural. Yeah, I'm a jogger . Of course! There had to be a sport for me. I just never realised! I'm a natural jogger. Feel the legs like two great steam locomotives pumping away. I'm Cram, I'm Ovett, I'm unstoppable! Jesus is that a stitch? Fuck I think I'm going to be sick. Slow. I need to walk. Ugh I think I'm going to puke. I'm literally going to die. What an idiotic boob I was about ten or eleven seconds ago."

Angry the Clown

Angry the Clown

Whimsical Nonsense

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,020 posts
NES

I know what's changed! I'm not seeing avatars anymore.

Anyone else or did I hit a button somewhere?

*edit* ..... OK, so I hit a button. Crisis averted. Resume regular broadcasting. 

"Hey, wow, I'm actually good at this! Maybe I'm a natural. Yeah, I'm a jogger . Of course! There had to be a sport for me. I just never realised! I'm a natural jogger. Feel the legs like two great steam locomotives pumping away. I'm Cram, I'm Ovett, I'm unstoppable! Jesus is that a stitch? Fuck I think I'm going to be sick. Slow. I need to walk. Ugh I think I'm going to puke. I'm literally going to die. What an idiotic boob I was about ten or eleven seconds ago."

Romier S

Romier S

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 40,101 posts
NES
giphy.gif

Co-owner/The Face

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever, in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else, where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent. If I could not go to heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all." - Thomas Jefferson

347828.png

dogbert

dogbert

The Snarky Scotsman (aka Moderator)

• Moderators
  • 16,480 posts
Gamecube
Man... He never did that shit in the original UK show :(
What I Play

PSN: fennersblah
XBL: Bairdy2

Romier S

Romier S

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 40,101 posts
NES
It's actually a joke that the celebrities are in on so don't feel too bad.;) It was a skit on the Corden show.

Co-owner/The Face

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever, in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else, where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent. If I could not go to heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all." - Thomas Jefferson

347828.png

Graeme

Graeme

1-Megabit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts
Sega Saturn
Although, he is quite different in the American shows. Kitchen Nightmares UK vs US is like a completely different show with a similar premise.

Graeme

PSN: Drunk_Old_Man | XBL: Shundi | Steam: Shundi

Angry the Clown

Angry the Clown

Whimsical Nonsense

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,020 posts
NES

I like that this thread has taken on a new life. Proceed.

Ramsay's actual US shows are still nowhere near as good as his UK ones were it must be said. 

Romier S

Romier S

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 40,101 posts
NES
Correct. Though I have hope for his resurrecting "The F Word" in the States. Adore the U.K. show.

Co-owner/The Face

347828.png

Angry the Clown

Angry the Clown

Whimsical Nonsense

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,020 posts
NES

I miss that one a lot, yes. 

iainl

iainl

1-Megabit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,111 posts
Dreamcast

Ramsey's shows are nowhere near as good as his daughter's ones, anyway, because the only person she loudly insults is her dad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users