Edit Style
Primary: LCVG Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: LCVG Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to LCVG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Buffy 20th Anniversary Reunion

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Romier S

Romier S

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 40,006 posts
NES

Cool!

yjuarhb.png 

rxnXLJA.png 

0G4UqRs.png 

oxrTn3N.png 

BkZTPpX.png 

So great to see them together again. I still love the show (Angel is better:) ) and want to do a rewatch in the near future.

Co-owner/The Face

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever, in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else, where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent. If I could not go to heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all." - Thomas Jefferson

347828.png

Romier S

Romier S

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 40,006 posts
NES

Video:

Anthony Head is in a play in London and couldn't make it so no Giles. :( No Eliza Dushku either it seems.

Oh and Charisma Carpenter is still a complete, stone cold knock out.

Co-owner/The Face

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever, in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else, where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent. If I could not go to heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all." - Thomas Jefferson

347828.png

JoeyN

JoeyN

Official LCVG Twitter Czar

• Moderators
  • 31,582 posts
Dreamcast
Eliza had just signed up to do an arc on Bull.

Joey/CaptDS9E XBL|PSN|Twitter|Steam||BGG

Magness

Magness

1-Megabit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,179 posts
Sega Saturn

Oh and Charisma Carpenter is still a complete, stone cold knock out.

Yes... yes she is
:Magness

Romier S

Romier S

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 40,006 posts
NES

Yes... yes she is

From the photoshoot:

FZbnrk4.jpg

CORDY!!!

Co-owner/The Face

347828.png

dienekes96

dienekes96

512-Bit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts
TurboGrafx-16
God DAMN, but Cordelia looks ridiculous.
Fate has brought me here.
I hope...for nothing.
I fear nothing.

Angry the Clown

Angry the Clown

Whimsical Nonsense

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,835 posts
NES

There's no rumour of Fox doing as they did with the X-Files and going back to the film elements to make HD masters for Buffy is there?

"Hey, wow, I'm actually good at this! Maybe I'm a natural. Yeah, I'm a jogger . Of course! There had to be a sport for me. I just never realised! I'm a natural jogger. Feel the legs like two great steam locomotives pumping away. I'm Cram, I'm Ovett, I'm unstoppable! Jesus is that a stitch? Fuck I think I'm going to be sick. Slow. I need to walk. Ugh I think I'm going to puke. I'm literally going to die. What an idiotic boob I was about ten or eleven seconds ago."

Dan B.

Dan B.

Cheesehead. Seeker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,241 posts
Sega Saturn

There's no rumour of Fox doing as they did with the X-Files and going back to the film elements to make HD masters for Buffy is there?

They've done a HD remaster that is now airing on TV/Netflix/Amazon. It's as half-assed as possible. Full of framing & coloring problems. Here's a link with some info on it:

https://www.facebook...590282824407343

PSN:  ManicDBB   Steam: ManicDBB   XBL: Manic DBB

Romier S

Romier S

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 40,006 posts
NES

They've done a HD remaster that is now airing on TV/Netflix/Amazon. It's as half-assed as possible. Full of framing & coloring problems. Here's a link with some info on it:

Oof. That's bad.

Co-owner/The Face

347828.png

JoeyN

JoeyN

Official LCVG Twitter Czar

• Moderators
  • 31,582 posts
Dreamcast
pretty sure the Buffy stuff was not supervised by Joss like x-files and the upcoming Shield stuff was/is by those shows teams.

Joey/CaptDS9E XBL|PSN|Twitter|Steam||BGG

Angry the Clown

Angry the Clown

Whimsical Nonsense

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,835 posts
NES

Ugh. Buffy isn't available in the UK on Netflix or Amazon. I'm no no longer as sad about the fact if that's what's on offer.

"Hey, wow, I'm actually good at this! Maybe I'm a natural. Yeah, I'm a jogger . Of course! There had to be a sport for me. I just never realised! I'm a natural jogger. Feel the legs like two great steam locomotives pumping away. I'm Cram, I'm Ovett, I'm unstoppable! Jesus is that a stitch? Fuck I think I'm going to be sick. Slow. I need to walk. Ugh I think I'm going to puke. I'm literally going to die. What an idiotic boob I was about ten or eleven seconds ago."

JFo

JFo

Jeff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,470 posts
Master System
I still have the original DVD releases from way back when. I've been in the process of ripping all the episodes so I can have decent quality digital versions as well. I'm currently done ripping all the way through season 4, so more than half done. I'd love to have high quality HD remasters to watch, but if that's not in the cards, I'm happy to be able to watch a version that's true to the intent of the original creators.
JFo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users