Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Graeme

Destiny 2

11 posts in this topic

Destiny 2 trailer is launching today in a little over an hour from when I'm posting this.

Here's a teaser to watch before then.

https://youtu.be/rQ4i0AT8c-M

I'm really interested to see where this one goes. I really liked the first Destiny. I hope it has a larger, more seamless world and better storytelling than the first game. I know they learned a lot from the first game and expansions, I would love to see it all come together.

I think your expectations match mine. Keen to see how this has grown in scope/scale & more than anything, structure. Little interest in pvp, but I've thoroughly enjoyed my pve Destiny experience.

PC Version confirmed just before trailer launched. Beta with pre-order. Tons of editions and expansion pass available to buy.

Bah. Just a jokey CG trailer. Hope more info comes soon.

Fillion was funny, though.

PC is nice to see on principle, but I'm now pretty much convinced much of what I liked about Destiny is that Bungie are the one lot of people in the world who have cracked making pad FPS fun for me; I'll stay on PS4.

Played the hell outta Destiny. Prob more than any game in my entire gaming history.

Story absolutely sucked ass. The gameplay, and gunplay, and that "feel" that's so hard to explain to non gamers, they cranked right outta the park.

I preordered D2. What can say except, I hope they've improved everything they fucked up with D1.

Looking forward to the beta, big time.

If anyone wants to try out the early access beta without preordering, just create an account on the Hong Kong PSN.  You'll be able to download it there right now, and can play either on the HK PSN or switch back to your regular account, and you'll have access to it.

I've only played the SP mission, but I can see it's gonna end up sucking me back in...

1 person likes this