Edit Style
Primary: LCVG Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: LCVG Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to LCVG
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Musician Chris Cornell has died

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Angry the Clown

Angry the Clown

Whimsical Nonsense

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,020 posts
NES

Really shocked and sad to read this earlier today. He was 52.

My 90s was naturally dominated by emerging British music of the era, but Soundgarden were one of the American bands of the time that slipped through. Down on the Upside in fact, which is days away from turning 21, was a frequent go to album that I used to like throwing on when playing Ridge Racer.

https://www.theguard...er-dies-aged-52

"Hey, wow, I'm actually good at this! Maybe I'm a natural. Yeah, I'm a jogger . Of course! There had to be a sport for me. I just never realised! I'm a natural jogger. Feel the legs like two great steam locomotives pumping away. I'm Cram, I'm Ovett, I'm unstoppable! Jesus is that a stitch? Fuck I think I'm going to be sick. Slow. I need to walk. Ugh I think I'm going to puke. I'm literally going to die. What an idiotic boob I was about ten or eleven seconds ago."

Josh

Josh

Shodan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,311 posts
TurboGrafx-16

Shocking. Way too young. Early reports are pointing to suicide, which is tragic.

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.

Jordan_E

Jordan_E

A Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,349 posts
Sega Saturn

Black Hole Sun.  Always in heavy rotation on my iTunes playlist.  Sad news, right up there with Kurt locally, especially given the apparent circumstances.  

Xbox LIVE ID: BoggyCreekBeast

"Oh, by the way, which one's Pink?"

Dimness

Dimness

1-Megabit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,930 posts
TurboGrafx-16

RIP

Soundgarden is a group I will have to revisit later.  I'm still stuck on deep cuts of classic rock.  Not sure when I'll make it to the 90's.

AlbertA

AlbertA

512-Bit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
TurboGrafx-16
Man... A great voice from the 90's...

SilentNebulas (XBox Live, iOS) 

FilthyClown (PSN)

Magness

Magness