LCVG
JTello

Upcoming Movies The Trilogy (Part III)

Not defending the guy's "work" because I think his movies are either just straight crap ("Charlie's Angels" and "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle") or typically oversentimental and manipulative ("We Are Marshall"), but his name is slightly less annoying when I learned that he was nicknamed "McG" from birth to differentiate him from his uncle. Now I just think his name is a poor choice rather than completely ridiculous.

Now I just think his name is a poor choice rather than completely ridiculous.

As a guy with a completely ridiculous name I still think he's ridiculous. I guess that does help a bit though.

Funny thing about Bale being in the new terminator, from that trailer he sounded like batman with that rough voice..it was a little bit of a distraction to be honest. I think it'll be a decent film just because of the production team behind it..

Personally I don't find McG all that bad , he's produced a lot more then directed. The first charlies remake wasn't that bad and he did direct the pilot of Chuck and I love that show.

Plus with Jonathon Nolan as one of the writers it must be pretty good, his wirting credits before this are memento, the prestige and the dark knight..I'm sold on that alone.

I share the same drugs because I think the Remake of TCM is way better than the original. That screaming bitch drove me nuts.

Waaaaaaaaaay better. :)

The first charlies remake wasn't that bad

Sure, if you're comparing it to having a javelin driven through your nutsack at an excruciatingly slow speed...it's ok.;)

I share the same drugs because I think the Remake of TCM is way better than the original. That screaming bitch drove me nuts.

Waaaaaaaaaay better.

Speaking of needing to have javelins driven through some nutsacks...

Bodes well for the remake being something worth seeing. Though I'd prefer he continue doing more interesting projects in the long run.

I often wonder what Aranofsky's Batman would have ended up like though. I can't say I've been disappointed at all with Nolan.:)

The Wrestler has been getting really positive buzz on the film festival circuit, some even saying its an Oscar winner for ol' Mickey. I think it looks awesome and can't wait to see it, but I love everything that Darren's done(especially his baby's momma ;))

Marisa Tomei is in "The Wrestler", as a stripper who actually STRIPS! (Unfortunately, I can't get at any of the really good caps here at work)

marisa-tomei-in-una-sequenza-del-fi.jpg

Darren Aranofsky you say? Yeah, I don't even need to know anything else and I know my butt will be in the theater.

Me too.

I'm weirded out by Rourke but Aranofsky may make me appreciate him a bit.

Robocop, huh? Another series I just don't get. My guess any version by Aranofsky will piss off fans of the originals. Similar to Ang Lee's Hulk.

Me too.

Robocop, huh? Another series I just don't get. My guess any version by Aranofsky will piss off fans of the originals. Similar to Ang Lee's Hulk.

I think there is plenty of territory for Aranofsky to do something interesting with RoboCop if they ignore everything but the AWESOME original film. And at this point, I wouldn't mind a complete re-boot.

I also kind of wish Aranofsky would have pushed ahead with the Batman Beyond idea...

Marisa Tomei is in "The Wrestler", as a stripper who actually STRIPS! (Unfortunately, I can't get at any of the really good caps here at work)

marisa-tomei-in-una-sequenza-del-fi.jpg

............word..................