LCVG
JTello

Upcoming Movies The Trilogy (Part III)

7 hours ago, NickC said:

Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw Trailer

tango-and-cash-main.jpg?quality=100&w=65 

Even Tango and Cash can't believe that Fast and Furious is still a thing, much less spin-offs......

• Haha 1

As long as the movies  keep doing this, they'll keep making 'em.  Can't say I haven't enjoyed them, though.

fnf-bo.png

The last one was my least favorite in a long time. The funny thing about the spinoff is the villain is the cop from Crackdown except it’s Indris Alba and not Terry Crews. Was waiting for orbs to pop up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoeyN said:

The last one was my least favorite in a long time. The funny thing about the spinoff is the villain is the cop from Crackdown except it’s Indris Alba and not Terry Crews.

The Hobbs & Shaw mission that gave birth to the spinoff was the best part of F8.  That and Charlize Theron.  yow

I enjoy Charlize Theron but her part in the last movie was horrible. The honest trailer about her character always makes me laugh.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 9:56 PM, Whooter said:

As long as the movies  keep doing this, they'll keep making 'em.  Can't say I haven't enjoyed them, though.

fnf-bo.png

*resists posting Transformers box office numbers*

Plenty of terrible shit makes money. I get why they make them. People want their candy. It doesn’t make it look any less ridiculous and downright stupid, IMO. But then I’ve hated just about every Fast and Furious movie I’ve sat through so I’m clearly not the intended audience.

More insulting? We get this nonsense instead of Statham in a “Spy” spinoff movie as Ford.:sadfleck:

• Like 1

Transformers, like Fast/Furious stuff, makes huge box office in non-English speaking territories because everyone understands a big explosion. That's why these films are "stupid" in so many ways; so that maximum number of people can understand what the simple plot it.

I'm not a big fan... I've been entertained by all but the second one but I do remember really liking numbers 4 and 5.   This looks like they are continuing the downward trend.

Just give away the whole movie, why don't ya? I mean it looks pretty decent but good god they showed WAY too much there.

Shaft. The new sequel to Shaft, that was in turn a sequel to Shaft.

God, I hate marketers.

No Brad Dourif, no possession and no voodoo for this remake, apparently. Don Mancini isn't involved either. It's sort of weird because there are now two "lanes" of Chucky movies. The existing series which is still getting sequels (we just had a new one on Netflix a bit ago) and now this remake.

The last movies with Dourif as Chucky haven't been bad either. They're actually pretty solid is low budget.

I'm fine with a new interpretation of the series and I love Aubrey Plaza but the kid seems a little old to have a doll, no? Though it looks like they are going for some AI angle where maybe all of the "Buddi" dolls come to life? Chopping Mall flashbacks.:)

Ugh why could they just not make a third of the last series.

I mean that doesn't look entirely biograde levels of shit but as with all of these Disney live action redo's - I'm just not the audience. I'll just pop in the original on Blu-Ray and keep on truckin' ....

Oh and Naomi Scott is a damned knock out.

Only one is am interested in is Lion King. Keep showing more of that.