LCVG
JTello

Upcoming Movies The Trilogy (Part III)

Forgot Sony were handling that. It would mean that’d be the first Tarantino UHD unless he vetos it (I’m not aware of his views on HDR. You’d think he’d favourite it given how well it can work for content shot on film, but who knows with him. Since he’s been happy to colour grade digitally for years it’d be strange if he disnisses it outright). 

Somebody was watching Kill Bill for that motorcycle scene.:)

I'm definitely in though. Loved the first two.

I hate zombie things. So very not interested any more.

But that looks wonderful.

Been looking forward to that for a while. Fed up of zombie things myself but for Jarmusch I can’t say no (and because six years ago Only Lovers Left Alive was the best vampire film in an age of being bored shitless with vampires too).

On 3/12/2019 at 10:13 AM, NickC said:

New Aladdin Trailer

Looks passable - certainly will entertain the kids.

2 hours ago, NickC said:

Joker Teaser Trailer

Well that's a nice damn trailer. It did it's job - I will see this movie at the theater.

2 hours ago, NickC said:

Joker Teaser Trailer

I.....want to see that.

Looks very very good.

I had to look up what Scorsese’s involvement in Joker was as his name was thrown around a lot in connection to the film several years ago and it seems while he was on board as producer during Phillips’ early development he took a step back due to other commitments once Warner gave the film the green light early last year, so the president of his production company stepped into his shoes once production ramped up.

It does seem to have magnificent echoes of Taxi Driver and King of Comedy. I wonder what rating they are targeting.

Joker looks like the one of the best DC films already.  Ok, low bar, but looks great already! 

Looks better than Apocalypse and it’s really going to hinge on how well they develop Scott/Jeans relationship for it to work if it’s following the comic. Emma Frost being a factor is interesting.