LCVG
kelley

Apple Discussion Thread

I'm tempted to jump on it, still clinging onto my iPad 3 :) I might wait for the next iteration of the pro though or go a different direction entirely. 

ipadipadprocomparisonchart-800x538.png

Here’s a good comparison of the new ipad vs the smaller pro and old iPad. The pro still has a faster processor, HDR screen, more RAM, 4 speakers and better cameras. The Pro still has quite a bit going for it, but for basically twice the price, it’s hard to say it’s worth it. 

• Like 1

I see my 9.7" Pro has been retired from the lineup. Is that new or did it happen when the 10.5" hit the market? Either way, the new regular iPad certainly puts a dent in the value of my 9.7 Pro (so boo-urns to that). 

THINK my iPhone 6 just died on me. Been at my desk and have been using it, think the battery was around 25%. Next time I looked down at it nothing but a black screen, no response with any buttons. Plugged in to charge by it hasn't come to life yet. 

Hard crashes like that happen. Unless it becomes a common occurrence, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. 

Yeah sometimes a new app update will cause a hard crash if it is conflicting with another.