LCVG
SCREWNUT

British TV shows are the BEST!!!

Some clips of a BBC show "Bodyguard" have popped up on my Youtube feed.  One looked particularly good, showing an assassination attempt.  Is this a good show?

Carlos.

• Like 1

Recently watched (and loved) Bodyguard, and as a result started Line of Duty last night. The first two episodes are incredible.

I know I'm late to the party on this :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jubjub75 said:

Recently watched (and loved) Bodyguard, and as a result started Line of Duty last night. The first two episodes are incredible.

I know I'm late to the party on this :)

I love, love, love Line of Duty. Don't read up on it, just watch all of it :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dogbert said:

I love, love, love Line of Duty. Don't read up on it, just watch all of it :) 

I NEVER read up on shows before watching them. I like going in fresh. My wife, on the other hand, will be reading Wikipedia about the show WHILE watching it. Drives me nuts.

The events at the end of episode 2 caught me completely off guard! Can't wait to see what's next!

We finished Line of Duty s1 yesterday and started s2. This is up there with The Wire and Breaking Bad as "Best Show Ever". Terrific, terrific writing with tons of great (but believable) twists. I have been genuinely shocked more times in seven episodes than a lot of shows during their whole run. I LOVE this show!

For those in the US, it's on Hulu until the end of February.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 9:06 AM, jubjub75 said:

We finished Line of Duty s1 yesterday and started s2. This is up there with The Wire and Breaking Bad as "Best Show Ever". Terrific, terrific writing with tons of great (but believable) twists. I have been genuinely shocked more times in seven episodes than a lot of shows during their whole run. I LOVE this show!

For those in the US, it's on Hulu until the end of February.

If you thought season one was good, you're going to love season two. Oh and three is even better. :)

• Like 1

Finished s2 of Line of Duty last night. Absolutely terrific! Can't wait to start s3 this weekend. I love how many surprises they cram in and how characters pop back up periodically.

• Like 1