LCVG
SCREWNUT

British TV shows are the BEST!!!

1 hour ago, Angel P said:

I wish this is how I would’ve watched it.  Saw and loved all 4 seasons of Line of Duty first.  Then started and finished Bodyguard.  Really good but nowhere near as good as LoD.  

Yeah, I agree, while Bodyguard is still really great, it doesn't have the near constant gut-punch factor like Line of Duty.  

We started Killing Eve last night, and it's off to a great start. I really like the premise.  My wife's patience finally wore out, and she made me upgrade to commercial-free Hulu.  

Carlos.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Carlucci said:

Yeah, I agree, while Bodyguard is still really great, it doesn't have the near constant gut-punch factor like Line of Duty.  

We started Killing Eve last night, and it's off to a great start. I really like the premise.  My wife's patience finally wore out, and she made me upgrade to commercial-free Hulu.  

Carlos.

Commercial free Hulu is fantastic.  And not really much more over the normal plan.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angel P said:

I wish this is how I would’ve watched it.  Saw and loved all 4 seasons of Line of Duty first.  Then started and finished Bodyguard.  Really good but nowhere near as good as LoD.  

I don't disagree with this. Bodyguard was good. LoD was great. Can't wait for season 5!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlucci said:

Carlos.

We binged through Killing Eve over the weekend. Really enjoyed it, but it's very different than Line of Duty. I loved a lot of the quirky humor in Killing Eve. Looking forward to season 2 next month!

Somehow I got an email offer to get 12 months of Hulu for .99/month. At that price, I can live with commercials :)

5 hours ago, Carlucci said:

I need to start Killing Eve soon.

Ha, i went commercial free half way through season 3 of LoD.  I got that hooked.  LOL

• Like 2

I'm really glad you all are caught up & loving Line of Duty, new season later this year ;)

• Like 3