LCVG
Paul

Madden 10 LCVG Franchise League

Week 1 is in the books. Week 2 will be advanced Thursday night. Good luck.

Romier-if you are available tomorrow(Monday) night we can try to get our game in before Batman hits.

Thats a possibility Paul. It depends on how my daughter is acting in the evening. I'll post here tomorrow if we're go. Probably won't be until after 9pm. I'll no doubt drop to 0-2. Maybe this franchise thing wasn't such a good idea.:lol

So is it too late to get in this league? After playing my 1st online game and picking off 6 passes I'm feeling like I want to put a hurtin on some people

:hyper

Romier-After 9 is the best time for me too. After barely beating the CPU and having my son whoop me yesterday(something he never use to be able to do) I wouldn't be so sure about that 0-2.

Bruce-I will send you an invite and we will see if it works...once you activate your franchise code.

Edited by Paul

So is it too late to get in this league? After playing my 1st online game and picking off 6 passes I'm feeling like I want to put a hurtin on some people

:hyper

My penis told me to tell you to "suck on it."

-Dean-

Bruce is sending me a copy of Madden, I'll probably get it in a couple days perhaps, can I participate in the season even though I'm so late? PS, have not played Madden in recent times. Last I played was Madden 09 for the PC.

I expanded the number of people that can play so let me know when you get your copy.

I guess we now know who's 6 passes Bruce intercepted.

Anthony, I'm ready for my beat down!

I just lost a heart breaker to the Bills. Best game yet, but still a loss!

It's not all bad though,... my TV could have big controller shaped hole right in the center of the screen. It should! ;)

How about tonight?

Paul I apologize about last night. I actually wasn't feeling well and stayed home from work most of the day. By the time 8pm rolled around I quite literally fell asleep.

Hows about we shoot for Thursday/Friday night?

Paul I apologize about last night. I actually wasn't feeling well and stayed home from work most of the day. By the time 8pm rolled around I quite literally fell asleep.

Hows about we shoot for Thursday/Friday night?

No problem.

It will have to be Thursday night as week 2 will be advanced later that night.

Anthony, I had the 'oh shit' moment at 8:45, realizing I'd missed the 8:30 kick off.

Three voice messages later, I realized you too missed the 8:30 kick off (last on line 17 hours ago :)).

I kept checking back for ya through out this evening, but never saw you on line.

Can you play tomorrow evening, 8:30pm?

Anthony!!!

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with Anthony, his profile yesterday showed he'd been on LCVG, and it shows he was active again today, so I'm not sure what's up with him? Does anyone know Anthony offfline? I'm kinda worried about him. It's not like him to disappear from what I know of him.