LCVG
foogledricks

vBulletin Smartphone App (LCVG Iphone App)

I've got it installed, one thing is I have to register the site with their service. Need to speak with others before we do that.

Android plug-in and market App was made available in December. Any chance of you installing it so that we Android users have parity with Iphone users. Pretty please...

We run plug-in free currently. Joey is right, my past two weeks I pumped in 126 hours at my paying job. It sucked, and yes I'm still trying to figure out if the move to Maryland is right for me and my family.

I did sign up for the server side of their software, just need to install it.

It's running on a skunkworks version of the site and yes I've used it and it works pretty good on the iPhone :)

When can you have it? I'm not ready to put a date out there but progress is being made on the next release of LCVG.

I just want to say that the new server is like "OMFJCFM" fast. It'll be better when I'm not the only one posting on it :)

Alright mobile users, we now have a mobile specific skin for you to use. When you access www.lcvg.com from your mobile device it will automatically select the mobile skin. Works great on my iPhone.