LCVG
EnemaEms

MLB 10 The Show: LCVG Online League

This will be the official league thread. Once I get the game and see the options we have, I'll post them.

So far here is who we have:

Me: Cubs (PSN ID: Ringwraith)

Bruce B: Phillies (PSN ID: Impervious2Pain)

Paul: Yanks (PSN ID: FracturedZero)

RudyN: A's (PSN ID: RNunez187)

Jtello: Red Sox (PSN ID: JTello)

Josh: Angels (PSN ID: Stencil)

CaptDS93: Mets (PSN ID: CaptDS93)

Edited by EnemaEms

The only game I own for the PS3 is The Show 09. So, how ridiculous is it that I'm in for 10?

Cannot resist.

Joel : Red Sox (PSN ID: JTello)

Bruce, I would expect the voice to be shit. I've only played about five different PS3 titles and the voice was shit for each one. I hope this title gets chat right.

Since I just made the decision to pick up The Show right now I have to ask, are there any good deals going right now? I'll check Cheapassgamer, but let me know of the best deal you guys have seen.

Well, I can say that the voice chat in MAG, MW2, Bad Company 2, Bioshock 2, Uncharted 2, etc....was just fine. No issues what-so-ever.

-Dean-

I'll take Oakland. And I'll have to find a cheap Bluetooth headset so I can chat while I get my ass kicked by you guys.

When do you guys plan on starting the league? I won't be picking the game up for a few weeks.

If you plan on starting after then I'll take the HGH fueled Mets

When do you guys plan on starting the league? I won't be picking the game up for a few weeks.

If you plan on starting after then I'll take the HGH fueled Mets

Joey I checked out the Mets in the game last night and the roster is actually empty. All on DL!:P

Joey I checked out the Mets in the game last night and the roster is actually empty. All on DL!:P
As long as tatis is on their we should be fine:rolleyes

Joey,

I personally would like to start in a few weeks. I agree with Paul as well on people losing interest if we wait too long. However, I think once baseball actually gets going, the urge to play may be higher. What do you guys think?

I will be logging in tonight to see what kind of options we have League wise.

-Dean-

Oh, and the official PS3 headset is head and shoulders the best bluetooth headset to use. Its also probably the best BT headset I have ever used...period. The sound quality is out of this world. Another great thing about it, you can still use it while it is charging on its base.

-Dean-

Oh, and the official PS3 headset is head and shoulders the best bluetooth headset to use. Its also probably the best BT headset I have ever used...period. The sound quality is out of this world. Another great thing about it, you can still use it while it is charging on its base.

-Dean-

This one Mr. Bubbles?

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B001BR95PW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1267660505&sr=8-1

Holy shit, that was funny Bruce! :D

You'd think I would know that.

Leave it up to Dean Kutagari to show me something new about the PS3.

Dean take CaptDS93 :) off the list . Don't think Ill have the game by the time you start. Have too much to finish first.

No way I'm finishing all the games I have here, and Dragon Age Awakening comes out soon also.

Dean take CaptDS93 :) off the list . Don't think Ill have the game by the time you start. Have too much to finish first.

Joey the winner of the league gets the only known copy of Cabin Boy on HD-DVD. I bet that changes your tune quick!