LCVG
EnemaEms

Left 4 Dead 2

Had a blast. Sorry your wireless was wonky Dave. The finale had me laughing so fucking hard. Especially bringing the last gas can and breaking my legs on the jump down. :)

-Dean-

LOL I just stay quiet and in the background during these matches because the Dean/Romier combo dominates all voice chat with their retardedly hilarious back-and-forth :D.

And, yeah, the ending to the last match was classic, I watched you fucking angle off that kiosk and nearly died laughing.

I think I resolved my wireless issues. After a bit of investigation it appears a new neighbor was broadcasting the the same default SSID as me but with no security. Apparently this is a potential cause for disconnects since I'm guessing it can cause "confusion" as to which SSID to talk to. I should have change my SSID a long time ago. I finally took the time to change it, and since I was already making changes to my router, I also changed my WEP key. I should really switch to WPA but I'm not really all that concerned.

Anyway, when ever you guys feel like doing some more L4D2 let me know.

Had a friend help with a computer issue last night so couldn't join but if I return early from the movies tonight, I'll hop on and see if you guys are playing.

I am willing to go and kill more zombies tonight if others are game.

9 PM EST. I'll see who is on. I can take a break from MW2 to survive the zombie apocalypse for a bit. :)

The damn Madden thread was on top so I didn't see this was updated, otherwise I would've hopped on again for sure.

Try again? :D

I fucked up on my times Parrish. I hit Xbox.com just before 9 Central and saw you were playing BC2. I then noticed in the thread you posted 9 EST. My fault. :(

I'll probably be on late tonight (Friday), playing Splinter Cell, and ditto Saturday and possibly Sunday. If you guys are going to start a round up, shoot an invite my way :)

I'm going to be haunting the 360 for parts of this evening. Would love to give the new DLC a spin if we can get 3-4 of us together :)

Thomas (Boogieman) and I are going to be jumping on tomorrow night for some co-op so if anyone wants to join in, I'll be creating a room around 8est. I've never played the game so we won't be doing the dlc just yet but once we finish the regular game, i'll be picking up the dlc.