LCVG
Romier S

Sony's PSN+ - It pays for itself. Updates and more ...

If they don't throw in some VR titles or something I'll certainly consider not renewing. It's been automatic for me for years, but losing the cross play titles hurts. Some of our best 'whole family' fun have come from the small cross play titles. They tend to be the games my wife and daughter will join in with taking turns from the boys.

Really though, the combo Xbox Live and Gamepass really puts this shinking PS+ benefit in its proper light. The PS has taken a back seat these days to the Xbox for the kids for its offerings, and this downsized PS+ lineup won't help. Now throw in some VR and the kids, and Dad, might be enticed to put down the Xbox and PC controllers. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, King of All Cosmos said:

It's shocking to log into the PSN+ free games page and see only two items. I knew it was going to happen, but my first thought was the page loaded incompletely, and I was tempted to press F5.

First world problems.

The end of the PS3 era made dig up this from earlier in the thread. It wasn't how PS+ started (hi, Qore!), but it's sure where it leaped into bigger awareness & value: 

9154890398_82020a975b_o.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 7:04 AM, foogledricks said:

First world problems.

I'll come clean and admit that I hate when people use this phrase.  It is such a deplorable tactic to trivialize someone's malcontent.  And that's why I work it into every discussion.