LCVG
kelley

Welcome to LCVG ver. I've lost count!

Welcome, welcome! I've done lost track of what version of LCVG this is, I call it LCVG: Legacy.

So a little bit about what you see here, we switched from vBulletin to Invision Power as the software that powers our board. There are a few reasons why we did this, but the main one was since Internet Brands purchase of vBulletin things in vB land have been shit. A lot of their core developers left the project during this time. I really liked what I saw from Invision Power Board and the direction they were headed, in particular mobile!

One of the most requested features we've had around here was for a mobile version and now I'm proud to say we have it! If you are on most mobile phones the software will auto detect that and switch to the mobile version. I've tried it on my iPhone and it works awesome!

I've dumped the orange coloring as well in favor of a blue hint, very much insipired by my absolute hunger for TRON: Legacy :)

There is bound to be something broken, missing, not what you want, etc. but this is a work in progress. Be sure and post your thoughts and let's move forward into the future.

• Like 1

Glad to see you put that license I donated to good use; nice skin too!

Yes thank you so much for the donation! It's working great!

I like it! It's nice to have a logo again.:)

What's up with the "guest_xxxx*" listing for some folks in certain forums Kelley?

I like it! It's nice to have a logo again.:)

What's up with the "guest_xxxx*" listing for some folks in certain forums Kelley?

It's a side effect of the data import, it will go away as people post.

And I'm happy that I could finally get a logo up there again.

Love it! Looks outstanding on computer and iPhone!! -very fast too.

The gray is an excellent reading background. I do miss the orange a bit but I'll get used to the new blue.

The site needs the favicon back.

Guest terlip

It looks great Kelley. Really easy to read on the iphone too. Thanks for all your work.

Nice job, Kelley. The new forum looks great! I'm also enjoying the mobile version a lot.

I have one suggestion. Is it possible to increase the size of the font a few points when typing a new post, both in the Fast Reply box and Full Editor? Right now it seems kind of small, and with the box spanning the entire width of the page, it seems to me that the lines of text are a little too long to be easy to read. I'm not sure if you can do this on your end, but if you could, I think it would be fantastic.

One more thing... Right now the mobile site is displaying our photos instead of the avatars. Is there a way to change this as well?

I have one suggestion. Is it possible to increase the size of the font a few points when typing a new post, both in the Fast Reply box and Full Editor? Right now it seems kind of small, and with the box spanning the entire width of the page, it seems to me that the lines of text are a little too long to be easy to read. I'm not sure if you can do this on your end, but if you could, I think it would be fantastic.

One more thing... Right now the mobile site is displaying our photos instead of the avatars. Is there a way to change this as well?

Don't know on either of those will have to look into it.

A couple of things:

1. It would be nice if threads with new topics were a darker grey to denote that there is a new post in them. You can work off of the icon and the "new content" option but it would be nice to see it visually when you click on the forum.

2. Can we change the tab in the browser to say "LCVG" instead of the generic "Invision Power Board"?

3. I like the new color scheme, but I wouldn't be opposed to an "LCVG Classic" theme bringing back the orange. :)

Great work so far Kelley. It's taking some getting used to, but I like it!