LCVG
Romier S

Madden 11 Online Franchise League

Week was advanced. Cowboys lost but the division sucks so still leading. Week will be advanced sunday night.

Mr. Glass we gotta get our game on. What works for you? I on the east coast.

I'm cst...I'm available tonight until about 10:30. If not today, I can do anytime after 5:30 pm.

I'm cst...I'm available tonight until about 10:30. If not today, I can do anytime after 5:30 pm.

Lets shoot for 7:00 EST.

Will let you know if something comes up.

Go Fins!!!

Nice win, Bruce! I was hoping that last fumble by Brown would bounce my way, but it wasn't meant to be. Good luck with the rest of the playoffs!

I was down 28-7 at half in my one and only playoff game. I was able to battle back to make it 35-30. I got the ball back with about 50 seconds and no timeouts but was not able to do anything. What a disappointing end. By the time the 'Boys were bounced, they were down just Tashard Choice as both Barber and Jones were lost to injury.

The week was advanced.

It is Vikings/Panthers and Steelers/Dolphins for the right to go to the Super Bowl.

Bruce, Thursday night at 9:30 EST?

Also, how do we handle the draft? I have a named roster with actual college player names from NCAA 11 if we want to use it...

Bruce, Thursday night at 9:30 EST?

Also, how do we handle the draft? I have a named roster with actual college player names from NCAA 11 if we want to use it...

Brandon can we make it closer to 9:00. This old man goes to bed early!

Good luck!

Brandon can we make it closer to 9:00. This old man goes to bed early!

Good luck!

9 it is, although it might be a little closer to 9:15 before I can get on. See you tonight!

I'm sorry, a little late on things.

First, congratulations to the Dolphins for there impressive SB victory. Four seasons, four different winners, there is some parity for you.

Second, I am dropping out for this season. i haven't been able to run this the way I would like and I have other things to take care of. I did transfer the commissionership(is that even a word?) to Dean so you guys can keep it going. After the holidays, I would maybe like to get back into it.

In the meantime, I did advance it so the draft is up next. It does not take long for anyone that would like to participate, otherwise the CPU drafts for you. Unfortunately Brandon, it does not allow you to use imported draft classes.

Good luck guys.

Hate to do it, but I need to take a leave of absence, as well. I'm going to be out of town for a good portion of the next couple of weeks and have some work related stuff that's going to keep me busy for a while. It was great playing with you all!