LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
kelley

Amazon Referrals

If you are planning to buy something on Amazon it would be awesome if you would use our search box at the top of the page to find it. We get a very small percentage but it all adds up!

We talked about what to do for ads for a bit and ended up feeling this is the best fit for the forum guys. Practically everyone who posts here regularly uses Amazon like mad (myself included) and all it takes is a single click through for the forum to make a little money. There's a widget feature we could add that would throw lightning deals or deal of the days up as well which is a consideration but honestly - I like this more than general ads that really don't mean a thing to me and don't entice me to click on them. This, I know I'll use often!

If you are planning to buy something on Amazon it would be awesome if you would use our search box at the top of the page to find it. We get a very small percentage but it all adds up!

DirectTV_Opulence24c9bcbba63271.jpg

I jump in it.

Carlos.

If we happen to link to product on Amazon is there a way we can link to it so it counts as a referral to LCVG?

If we happen to link to product on Amazon is there a way we can link to it so it counts as a referral to LCVG?

Not sure i'll research that

I buy a shit-ton of stuff through Amazon for my business and myself, I'll be happy to help support the forum.

And yes, there is some way to embed the referral ID in the URL because Cheap Ass Gamer does it.