LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Camp

LCVG w/Chrome

I'm browsing with Chrome on OS X. I have recently experienced an issue where buttons on some websites won't "work" in Chrome. The "reply" and "post new topic" buttons at LCVG have been problematic for me of late. I'll type a response in a thread hit "post new topic" and it's like the browser never acknowledges my mouse click. I can click it over and over with no response. I end up having to copy my typed text, reload the page, and using the full post editor.

I've seen this on several other sites recently. I'm confident it's a Chrome issue because I've opened the same pages in Firefox with no issues at all. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced anything like this?

I haven't experienced that issue, but chrome is giving me a different probelm. Sites with flash crash regularly. Actually, the pages usually are able to remain open, but the flash elements are corrupted. Sometimes the page will fail, and subsequently that page and any other tab with flash elements running will kick out to the sad folder view error page that chrome displays when pages fail to load. Anyone else?

I've definitely had the flash crashing issues, but none of the text box issues. I don't post that often though, so that might be why.