LCVG
BiGdOGGPHiL

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3

does elite make the maps free or at discount price? 4000MSP is kind of steep if it's just discounted DLC like the season passes for GoW, Forza, etc.

I've seen that commercial 5 or 6 times already and laugh my ass off every time. It's fantastic advertising. Still don't know if I'm getting the game or not.

Pretty funny! I don't know how he can yammer on like that and play at the same time. Of course he did die a lot, which was fun to see.

I won't be on until tomorrow evening, so you guys won't have to look up at my scores/stats for a couple of days! :P

I bought it at Target this morning 10 minutes after it opened. When I left there was a handful of people in line to buy it. Played about 5 TD matches before I went to work and there were already people level 44. Based on what little time I was able to play the multiplayer, it felt like MW2 with new maps (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). I'm sure I'll notice some differences as I put more time in.

OUR UAV IS ONLINE, ENEMY UAV IS ONLINE. ADVANCE UAV ONLINE, ENEMY ADVANCE UAV IS ONLINE X 100.

Support point streak is OP.

Supposedly, places broke street date a couple of days ago, so seeing some lv. 44 isn't surprising.

Midnight releases in UK also means they got it 5 hours ahead of east coast people and 8 hours ahead of west coast people as well.

Played more during lunch. Decided to try some Kill Confirmed matches. It's a lot of fun! Because the team score is based off of the number of dogtags collected (not the number of kills), it seemed like people were more aggressive and willing to take chances. Got up to level 11. There's a lot of stuff to unlock. After playing Black Ops pretty exclusively since it came out, I had almost forgotten how MW2 was in regards to how things were unlocked.

Did anyone buy Elite or get the Hardened edition?

YES!

I'm looking at this post and trying to figure out why Romier, of all people, is excited for MW3 MP. Then I watched the video, good stuff.