LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
x3Recoil

MW3 Let's Settle This PP90 VS MP7

I prefer the MP7 (my favorite gun in MW3). When I prestiged, I used my prestige token to unlock the MP7 early. I mostly like to run and gun (mid to close combat) but occasionally I like to try to take people out from long range. The MP7 with the Kick perk and small bursts of fire can do that. I've found that I'm pretty terrible with assault rifles. I feel like I'm running in molasses when I use them so I pretty much just use SMGs.

I am by no means a good player so take that with a grain of salt.

x3Recoil    0

I prefer the MP7 (my favorite gun in MW3). When I prestiged, I used my prestige token to unlock the MP7 early. I mostly like to run and gun (mid to close combat) but occasionally I like to try to take people out from long range. The MP7 with the Kick perk and small bursts of fire can do that. I've found that I'm pretty terrible with assault rifles. I feel like I'm running in molasses when I use them so I pretty much just use SMGs.

I am by no means a good player so take that with a grain of salt.

Try using MP7 Silencer and range it's great.

dienekes96    54

MP7 is my favorite gun in MP, just ahead of the CM901. When I am not trying to rank guns and dying a lot, I run MP7 quite a bit. Well, until I prestiged. Im only doing that once, so i wasted my token on a new Custom Class. It will be a while before I play the MP7 again.

Jordan_E    66

I use the PP90 more than the MP7, but the one I carried over after my first prestige is the FAD. That one, with Impact, is a beast!

DaveC    11

I haven't had the opportunity to try out the MP7, hopefully I'll get there this weekend and see what all the hub bub is about.

I'll have to give that a try. In Black Ops, I almost exclusively used silencers on all my weapons.

Now, I remember why I never used the silencer on the MP7. I despise the iron sights on the MP7! It seems like it blocks the entire bottom of the screen! Unfortunately, I need red dot with the MP7 (which would preclude the possibility of the silencer/range combo).

EnemaEms    159

I'm not sure you get the two attachment perk with subs. I just started using the PP90 (thanks to this thread), so I haven't unlocked much, or looked at the unlock list.

-Dean-