LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Romier S

New LCVG Skin and Social Media updates

I wanted to update you guys on a couple of things Kelley and I worked on tonight. We have an all new skin available for the forum that I'll think you'll really like. Kelley installed it tonight and updated to the latest version of the forum software.  You can choose it at the bottom of the page and it appears as "LCVG-New". The orange and black scheme will remain and I'm working with the support folks to fix the quote issues we've been dealing with and improve things.

The new skin has some neat features including the ability to edit the style! That's right, you can choose your own color schemes for the primary and secondary colors on the forum. You can also choose your own backdrop also. All you have to do is click on the paint brush icon at the top right hand corner of the screen when you choose the theme.

You'll also notice a set off social media icons at the top right under the main banner. We'll be updating those shortly! I've created a new LCVG Facebook page and a twitter account to post updates or send out any notices if the forum happens to go down or something of the like. I'd also like to use it to get the word out and expand our little community here. 

You can access the new Facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/lcvggaming

You can access the new LCVG twitter account here:

https://twitter.com/LCVGGaming

I'll be working on Google Plus next. 

In the interim, enjoy the new skin and please post any feedback you have on it in the site feedback area. Keep in mind things might be up and down a bit on the new skin as Kelley is still working on updates! Thanks.

I love the new look.  It seems like a good modern take on the classic LCVG style  Personally, I like Marble as my primary, Orange as the secondary, and I'm still deciding on the pattern.  Maybe I'll go with blank, but I sort of like the wood texture too.

I gotta say, I'm not a big fan of the circular avatars though.  Mostly, it just messes up the cool orange border I put around all my pictures.  Not sure if that's something you guys feel strongly about and want to keep, but I thought I would mention it.

Oh, and really happy to see LCVG on the social networks too.  It'll be a good way to get news and information about the site out in case there's an outage or something.

• Like 1

Then change it.:D 

Orange has always been the default for the forum but the style edit button is still available for you to choose what you like.

• Like 1

I like the theme, but hate all of you. I'm so conflicted. 

I like either the Orange or LCVG as primary, and Slate as my secondary colour schemes (and the wave pattern is nice). 

• Like 1

I like the theme, but hate all of you. I'm so conflicted. 

I like either the Orange or LCVG as primary, and Slate as my secondary colour schemes (and the wave pattern is nice).

Agree.. Im loving the Slate color

• Like 1

The LCVG Profile page has been updated to where you can add your IDs for:

• Xbox Live

• PSN

• Nintendo Network

• Steam

• Game Center

The LCVG Profile page has been updated to where you can add your IDs for:

• Xbox Live
  • PSN
  • Nintendo Network
  • Steam
  • Game Center

Either Im blind or Its not on there.. But I cant find where to add my psn

Either Im blind or Its not on there.. But I cant find where to add my psn

There might be a permissions problem. When you go to edit your profile, do you see the other blanks? (Steam, Game Center, Nintendo Network)

There might be a permissions problem. When you go to edit your profile, do you see the other blanks? (Steam, Game Center, Nintendo Network)

Nope..yahoo,jabber, skype are last blanks