LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Angry the Clown

Podcasts thread. A thread about podcasts.

On 11/16/2018 at 9:17 AM, Angel P said:

I’m enjoying season 3 of Serial where Sarah is covering the criminal justice system in Cleveland. 

I recently finished season 1 and really enjoyed it, but heard season 2 wasn't that great.  Do I skip 2 and go straight to 3?

Also, I'm probably late to the party, but I just started on "Lore" and am really enjoying that.  It's nice that the (early) episodes are relatively short, so that I get through an entire one in a single trip from home to work and vice-versa.  Watched the first episode of the show on Amazon and liked that, too.

Joel, I agree Season 2 wasn’t on par with season one. You can skip it. If anything, season 3 relates more to season 1 than 2 tho it’s not regarding Adnan Sayed. 

• Like 1

I've fallen in and out of podcasts, and I'm recently back in.  Been listening to Business Wars, and I won't be the first or last person to make this bad observation: I think the host sounds like Casey Kasem.