LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Camp

Not to be picky but...

...there sure are a lot of "pinned" threads in the Video Game forum.  Might we retire some of those or move them to clean the place up a bit? 

• Like 1

Camp, I was thinking the same thing.  In particular, I think it's time to unpin the memorial threads to Covak and Anthony G.  I don't mean to be insensative, but I think it's time to move on.

Unpinned the LCVG 10 year anniversary thread, the E3 forum posts moved thread as well. Moved the Updated Gamertag thread to the online area where it belonged.

Better?

I just use the "View New Content" button... so I don't know anything about pinned threads or categories or anything...

:D

I still don't understand why your dolls thread is pinned in the videogaming forum. :D

..cause it's my forum and I want it there.

Deal-With-It-Chuck-Norris-Gif-In-Delta-F

I just use the "View New Content" button... so I don't know anything about pinned threads or categories or anything...

:D

That's the first thing that came into my mind too :P

..cause it's my forum and I want it there.

Deal-With-It-Chuck-Norris-Gif-In-Delta-F

Yeah, well.... I suppose it was only a matter of time before you went mad with power. Frankly I'm amazed you can tear yourself away from brushing the hair of your Anne Hathaway figure to post anything. You have daughters... Don't try to convince us that there isn't a tiny little Barbie doll hair brush lying around that you can't help but take to groom Catwoman and Black Widow with.

I don't want to unpin the Covak and Anthony threads but I did move them to the rules/announcement forum instead of the main forum. I think it's a nice compromise for accessibility in the end. Reduces clutter in the main videogame forum while still letting folks easily find the threads during the anniversary dates, etc.

Yeah, well.... I suppose it was only a matter of time before you went mad with power. Frankly I'm amazed you can tear yourself away from brushing the hair of your Anne Hathaway figure to post anything. You have daughters... Don't try to convince us that there isn't a tiny little Barbie doll hair brush lying around that you can't help but take to groom Catwoman and Black Widow with.

LOL. I laughed more at this than I should admit to. ;)

• Like 1

I don't want to unpin the Covak and Anthony threads but I did move them to the rules/announcement forum instead of the main forum. I think it's a nice compromise for accessibility in the end. Reduces clutter in the main videogame forum while still letting folks easily find the threads during the anniversary dates, etc.

Thanks, Romier.  I had thought about bringing up the issue before, but it's a sensative issue and I didn't want the request to come across the wrong way.  Covak and Anthony were great friends and contributed a lot to the forum.  I'm glad that we have someplace where members can go to pay their respects.

• Like 1

I was surprised to see the threads pinned so long. I'll always be grateful, but I'm kinda glad someone finally asked about moving them. Thanks for finding a good solution Romier. Things do change and we go on and I know it doesn't mean forgetting.

Actually seeing so many pinned threads was bugging me too! :)

Love how you all make me smile.

• Like 2

Is there any way to view posts prior to 2010 or are they forever gone?

Talking with a friend about our favorite year in gaming, I wanted to bring up my Games Completed list from 2007 but... nothing.