LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
kelley

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

kelley    244

Zidane has returned from holiday a bit late, but ready to kick off the 2014/2015 season.  He was pleased to see last years thread make it to 434 pages but expects more for this season.

zinedine_zidane_on_his_huge_yacht.jpg

kelley    244

I think we will win the League this year.  I think we will struggle at first as the new back four gel but once that happens watch out.  Costa has slotted some nice goals in preseason and Cesc looks to be the business.  And with Drogba back we already have 6 points in the bag from Arsenal.

SupahBlah    409

It won't be that bad 3Sixty!

Also guys I am getting dragged running so I need real running shoes.

Debating the Nike Free 5.0 2014's but also getting recommended the Lunar Glide 6's please advise!

godhand    149

Debating the Nike Free 5.0 2014's but also getting recommended the Lunar Glide 6's please advise!

I don't buy Nike's so I don't have experience with them, but I've used quite a few Adidas running shoes, and the Energy Boost are the best I've ever owned. I am waiting for my current pair, 7 months old, to wear out to get the Energy Boost 2.0.

If this is your first pair, I suggest you go to a pro shop and opt for a gait analysis, and talk to an expert to let you choose the best shoes for you. 

Also, don't go for a super clear color like I did with my Energy Boost. They look like shit now. 

rh69E6T.jpg

kelley    244

do you know if you over pronate, under pronate, or run neutral?  I just picked up some Asics Gel-Kayano 20 because I over pronate and have wide feet.

rossonero    106

Holy shit, we actually sold Constant! And even Robinho may leave soon. Then the only deadwood left would be Mexes, Agazzi and Essien.

rossonero    106

I think we will win the League this year. I think we will struggle at first as the new back four gel but once that happens watch out. Costa has slotted some nice goals in preseason and Cesc looks to be the business. And with Drogba back we already have 6 points in the bag from Arsenal.

Yes, I hold Chelsea the favourites in the PL. City will put up a fight though, but you have reinforced pretty much all the departments and may finally have a proper striker.

In Italy Roma can beat an Allegri-led Juve and in Spain I expect Madrid to win the league.

Gamblor    8

I made it to the 1st page of the new thread!

I watched the whole game live today because I was sick and stayed at home. Felt we did ok but Kelly and Lambert were unimpressive. No clue why we haven't sold Johnson yet. Sterling and Coutinho were beautiful to watch today.

SupahBlah    409

do you know if you over pronate, under pronate, or run neutral?  I just picked up some Asics Gel-Kayano 20 because I over pronate and have wide feet.

I don't know because a friend is dragging me, I decided on the Lunar Glide 6 because everywhere says they're super supportive and comfortable.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-lunarglide-6/086626/

Dre    98

Yes, I hold Chelsea the favourites in the PL. City will put up a fight though, but you have reinforced pretty much all the departments and may finally have a proper striker.

In Italy Roma can beat an Allegri-led Juve and in Spain I expect Madrid to win the league.

I wouldn't underestimate United. They have a less congested schedule than any other title contender and a real madman at the helm. If on top of that they manage to get Vidal, they might surprise us all.

rossonero    106

I'll be back soon, cuntos.

You survived Austria? Plz send Campbell to Milan. 

I wouldn't underestimate United. They have a less congested schedule than any other title contender and a real madman at the helm. If on top of that they manage to get Vidal, they might surprise us all.

That's true, but I don't rate their defense nor attack. The squad as a whole just isn't as good as City's and Chelsea's. But yeah, I think they are the dark horse in the race. 

crash dummy    90

ez rares ez life

i don't get it, is this some dota reference? but seriously, deadline is the 7th and have clients who still haven't even sent data through =/ and some of the fuckers who have prepared the returns themselves have completely fucked it up and supporting annotations/narratives aren't in english

kelley    244

I don't know because a friend is dragging me, I decided on the Lunar Glide 6 because everywhere says they're super supportive and comfortable.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-lunarglide-6/086626/

Those are Nike's shoe for people who over pronate, which is a fancy way of saying they need supportive shoes.  Once you own a pair of shoes with Lunar material you will never want another type.  I'm on my fourth pair of Lunar shoes and they are awesome.  Problem with them is the material compresses over time, and my fat ass only accelerates it.

Worm_Buffet    558

I've been using Nike Frees of increasing barefootness over the last couple of years and I think it's an improvement. They're lighter, cheaper, less injury prone and it feels like they have improved my running gait.

Starting next season I will recommend whatever equivalent Adidas peddles.

Curtis    165

edit: goddamnit i really wanted to make the first page with this brag :bird

Curtis    165

also, gigs, of course cesc is the business, he's awesome. i hope he flops. 

The Orange    127

My predictions: Ancelotti sacked by winter due to players demanding Zizou takes the bench, Zizou leads to la liga and CdR trophy, final hurdle is CL, he subs himself on with 5 minutes to go, scores hattrick, takes off all clothes and ascends to a higher plane

• Like 1