LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
kelley

Official Football/Soccer/Futbol Thread 2014/2015...errr 2015/2016...I mean 2016/2017

United should have just went out and smashed them.

While I am perfectly fine making slight pot shots saying they can only play defensive like they did against Liverpool and sneak wins in reality it's just the Sanchez signing making the team even more disjointed. Rashford was great against Liverpool on the left so why move him for Sanchez?

Why go for Sanchez when the left was okay and it was the right wing struggling?

Why are all these players taking up the same position?

Is it Mourinho or the style of players they're buying? Is there a plan or just panicking because there was a real danger about turning into Liverpool?

Conte is going to be fired, he's lost the team.  Courtois doesn't seem to care anymore, I guess all the rumors of him wanting to be back in Spain are true.

On 3/14/2018 at 7:52 PM, kelley said:

Conte is going to be fired, he's lost the team.  Courtois doesn't seem to care anymore, I guess all the rumors of him wanting to be back in Spain are true.

Messi exploited Courtois weakness, he knows him well from the matches played at Atletico. 

Look at the first goal for example. The problem isn't that Courtois didn't care, it is just that Messi knows him too well. 

Champions League games will now be played at 1755 or 2000 (UK time) that's awful, you always knew when CL games would be played.

On 4/2/2018 at 7:10 AM, SupahBlah said:

RIP Chelsea.

I told a Spurs friend on Friday that no way would Chelsea win, most of our players bunked off to Dubai and were seen partying and the others were off on International duty.  The team is rotten at the core and needs rebuilt, let's see if Roman has the stomach for it this time or if he puts all his money into the new stadium.

I liked Wilkins for the longest time as a pundit until he went a bit off the rails the last few seasons but man that's young wish all the best for his family.

I quite liked Wilkins, mostly because he had always reminded me of Del Boy. But he used to be a proper player as well.

City just proper bottled it first half.

Think Pep made a mistake by not trusting Sterling I know he bricked it last time but he would have stopped Robinson's runs first half.

It's quite unfortunate that we play them next, PEP will probably go all gung ho to redeem himself. 

They bottled it and their heads went in the second half very much reminded me of Spurs vs Chelsea a couple of years ago.

Yeah, they can, although I think both Stoke and Soton are close to capitulation.

Arsenal were horrible, though, the last time I have banker on them...