LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
foogledricks

Seeking small children to play with (Minecraft)

Tell them to meet me at my van, I have candy.

Actually, my daughters (Kayley 10 and Kalissa 6) have a minecraft server set up (well, I set it up), and are looking for new people to play with.  I figured that some of you must have conceived a few Minecrack addicts.  So far she's been playing with a girlfriend from her school and my friend's kid in Florida.

Let me know, and I'll PM you the server info and we can exchange gmail addresses for google hangout communication if you have that.  Web cam is fine, though my daughter prefers to only use voice during hangouts/minecraft.

The candy was a lie.

Keith

If your girls are still into Minecraft I set a server for my daughter as well.  If you think they'd be interested in meeting and playing, let me know.  PM Sent.

That goes for anyone else with children in the age range (Mackenzie is 9).

My daughter is getting a computer for Xmas, and Minecraft on the PC is long overdue for both her and her younger brother. So I have two kids to throw into the mix here beginning over the holiday break.

BTW, do you guys have any recommended headphones/mic for kids? Ideally headphones that might also work with PS4 would be a nice bonus, if possible.