LCVG
Romier S

Horizon Zero Dawn - PS4 Exclusive from Guerilla games - Delayed to February 28th, 2017

Good to know.

Also, holy game depreciation. I bought the game new at full price. Today the complete edition including dlc is $15. The dlc alone is $10. Insane.

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Also, holy game depreciation. I bought the game new at full price. Today the complete edition including dlc is $15. The dlc alone is $10. Insane.

It’s one of the best values in gaming right now, if you ask me. I thought I got a pretty good deal on it when I paid $40 for the main game and $15 when I preordered “The Frozen Wilds” (it was normally $20 upon release). In a way, I suppose I did since I bought and played both the same year of their release. Still, $15 for the entire package is one amazing deal. The people who held out are really lucky bastards.

• Like 2

10 million units sold worldwide

Hermen Hulst, Managing Director, Guerrilla Games:

It’s hard to believe that two whole years have passed since we released 

Horizon Zero Dawn. When the game launched on February 28, I was attending GDC and counting down the minutes with a group of fellow Guerrillas and Shuhei Yoshida. Early feedback suggested that we had something special on our hands, but we never suspected that we’d still be receiving daily messages of appreciation from our players in 2019.

And yet, here we are, already well over 10 million copies sold worldwide; the idea that we were able to bring Aloy’s journey to so many players is astounding. We’ve been deeply moved by the enormous amount of fan creations you’ve posted online, as well as the heartfelt letters you’ve sent sharing your favorite moments from Aloy’s journey.

To celebrate both milestones, I’d like to share something as well: a list of peculiar details from the development of Horizon Zero Dawn that you may not have heard about before. Some of the items on this list were born of necessity, others came about through serendipity — but each proved instrumental in shaping the game.

Some fun details to be found in the blog post. Be sure to check it out. 

• Like 1

One of my top 5 games this gen. Absolutely loved this game. The sequel would make for an awesome PS5 launch title.

• Like 1