LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
JTello

Rocket League - LCVG LEAGUE

All Rocket League/Tournament info will now be posted here in this thread,

Ok, sounds like we have a good initial interest in setting up a Rocket League League. I won't waste too much time in setting things up, as I think slow development of leagues and online group play tend to kill these things before they ever get off the ground. Here's our list of registered participants. If you don't see your name, be sure to give a shout out here, this league will be fun and you won't want to miss out!

Starhawk

Secretvampire

Kyle-K

Parrish

JTello

I'll take any set up suggestions you guys may have, and league arrangement might be determined by how many players we get in, we'll see.

Some suggestions would be,

- Time of play (I figure a set time that everyone can expect and depend on would keep things stable and flowing) (my initial thought would be 9 or 9:30 pm EST, but I'm flexible)

- Day or days of the week.

- Teams (Likely 3 vs 3, if we can)

I'm actually thinking off the top of my head here, so I'm thinking that no one plays just one Rocket League game, as the games are quick and addicting. Perhaps it could more like a tournament.

Example:

Tuesday: A vs B, C vs D  (Each match play three games that night. Best two of three gets the Win)

Thursday: A vs C, B vs D

Tuesday: A vs D, B vs C

Thursday: Championship and Consolation match-ups

Obviously this is just a suggestion, but I do like this as a first league, just to get our feet wet.

• Like 1

Sure, I'm interested.  Though I will not be around until next week.  So I'll catch ya'll for your next tournament should there be one.  Consider of course that I still haven't played the game yet.

I am FAIRLY flexible, but yes, later in the evening would be best (I am CST).  Tuesdays are currently a bit tricky for me, but most other days work.  Anyway, let's figure it out...

Seeing as even the best of three matches would be no more than 15-20 mins, it probably wouldn't be difficult to have everyone play each other once if there were 4 teams, or even make it all the way through a tourney format.

Sorry guys. Dead before it ever began. Too little interest on this forum. It's too bad, because this game would have been an instant-classic if it came out back in LCVG's heyday. Miss those old days!

A minor inconvenience, but I wish there was a way to see who was playing online, in-game. It looks like you have to determine that by backing out into the PS4 system menus.

A minor inconvenience, but I wish there was a way to see who was playing online, in-game. It looks like you have to determine that by backing out into the PS4 system menus.

also, if you are playing with a friend you have to create a party in game as well as in the ps4 party chat.