LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Angry the Clown

A vinyl thread (for us old fogies who laugh in the face of common sense).

Halloween 2018 and Halloween II arrived today. 40th Anniversary release of the original will be here on Friday.

My 40th Anniversary release of Halloween arrived yesterday which was cool. Now I’m just waiting on Halloween 3.

i also ordered up both Castlevania soundtracks that went up today. I’d like to get the TMMT score this Friday if it’s still available and I saw that Waxwork is reissuing Goldsmiths score for “The Burbs” on Friday. I’ll likely get that as well!

TMNT has a ton of variants . You can order them it seems. I was able to add many of them to the cart.

My 40th Anniversary release of Halloween arrived yesterday which was cool. Now I’m just waiting on Halloween 3.

Yeah it’s been an expensive few weeks on the vinyl front. Especially dropping $120+ each month for the last three prior to October to get all of the LOTR scores. Expensive but truly the Rolls Royce of vinyl releases.

I probably could have skipped the 40th Anniversary of the original as I have the previous release which is more expansive (2LP) and frankly has better packaging. It’s Halloween though so fuck it. Now I need for “The Last of Us” to ship and for Mondo to reissue “Hotline Miami 2” and all will be well.:)

1 hour ago, dienekes96 said:

Mondo has the 2 LP Symphony of the Night release available.  Just in time for the Netflix show and Requiem on the PS4.

Yeah I posted pics of both it and the Rondo of Blood release on the previous page. Rondo has some fantastic music. Don't ignore it.

• Like 1