LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Angry the Clown

A vinyl thread (for us old fogies who laugh in the face of common sense).

Edsawesomesounds.com has buy 2 get 1 free vinyl again until Christmas Eve with code Buy2get1 .Plus free US shipping as always.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JoeyN said:

Edsawesomesounds.com has buy 2 get 1 free vinyl again until Christmas Eve with code Buy2get1 .Plus free US shipping as always.

I have like 11 soundtracks in my cart.  I need help.  *runs to hide*

• Like 1
  • WTF 1

Mondo is doing a new relelease of They Live. Glad i held off from buying on ebay.

The Goonies 2 LP is coming out. The movie has lost some luster for me over the years, but the soundtrack is still really good..

Ed’s still has buy 2 get 1 free going until tomorrow, gotta pick up a few things. He has Res 1 and 2 up for order as well.

So what's on everyone's RSD2019 list? It lands on my wedding anniversary, so I'm not sure I can make it, but damn there are some enticing things on there. Definitely want the "Rated PG" compilation of Peter Gabriel songs for films, particularly for the WALL-E one, the new Sunn O))) (though I could just wait for the regular vinyl a few weeks later), The Depreciation Guild's 'In Her Gentle Jaws' (I got a promo digital at the time, but it deserves a record), and Twin Peaks Season 2. Might grab the Suede, depending on price (it's not like Head Music had the best B-sides, but completion is required) and the Sherman Brothers Songbook (depending on the track list).

Have no real desire to get in a line to buy something at the best of times to be honest, and money is extremely tight right now. That said, Sherman Bros if, IF, it has some of their park music on there like Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, One Little Spark and Making Memories.

It’s a cut down version of the deluxe album of the same name released a decade ago though so I suspect it will primarily be their most noted film songs (with the exception of It’s a Small World which we know is on the RSD LP).

It does strike me as one of those RSD exclusives that’s a single LP only to see the full album released generally at a later date though, and the full album is a really great compilation.

There are a few soundtracks I would like to get. ST TMP, South Park TMP, into the spiderverse if it’s not a picture disc. I’ll probably check if Newbury comics gets them in, but I am not waiting in lines anywhere else.

8 minutes ago, Angry the Clown said:

There’s a Star Trek TMP release for Record Store Day? Re-print of the 2017 La La Land double LP or different?

It’s the newer Trek actually. Just looked st a picture.want that also :)

Trek is US-only, sorry. Curious if Spider-verse is just the picture disc release we got in the UK as standard.

Spiderverse is not a straight soundtrack. Its part soundtrack, part enspired by the movie tracks.