LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
JoeyN

Discord Server for LCVG

Hi Folks

I created a private chat for LCVG on the  program Discord. Can be used for just normal chat all the time. Or you can use it for voice chat while playing online games or board games. If you would like an invite just PM me, and I will send you invite link. 

This made me finally register for Discord :)

Should work really well for E3 chat especially since Twitch kept messing around with private rooms.  Expecting an interesting E3. 

• Like 1

@JoeyN is there a direct link to our Discord? I will add it to the menu if so. Im not that familiar with how it works. 

I will have to check out if there is a direct link. Only link i saw was to invite people which is in the second post.

Looks like there are "instant invite links". I could add one of those to the menu I think.

2 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

Looks like there are "instant invite links". I could add one of those to the menu I think.

Thats the link i mentioned. There are no others according to the search I just did.

Just now, JoeyN said:

Thats the link i mentioned. There are no others according to the search I just did.

Oh! I missed you had the link above.

Really liking it as a service I must admit. Having fun in the WWDC chat on the forum channel right now. Looking forward to E3 shenanigans. 

I would be there with you guys right now, but doing some new network stuff around the house. Looking forward to plenty of e3 chat

• Like 1

One infuriating thing is the Discord app on Mac does not seem to support split view. That would have been useful for having the chat down one side of my display with an E3 video stream on the other, but I'll have to run E3 streams via the iPad beside me as I did for WWDC.

4 minutes ago, Angry the Clown said:

One infuriating thing is the Discord app on Mac does not seem to support split view. That would have been useful for having the chat down one side of my display with an E3 video stream on the other, but I'll have to run E3 streams via the iPad beside me as I did for WWDC.

You can't run discord on Safari?