Buffy 20th Anniversary Reunion

Romier S    670

Cool!

yjuarhb.png 

rxnXLJA.png 

0G4UqRs.png 

oxrTn3N.png 

BkZTPpX.png 

So great to see them together again. I still love the show (Angel is better:) ) and want to do a rewatch in the near future.

• Like 1

Romier S    670

Video:

Anthony Head is in a play in London and couldn't make it so no Giles. :( No Eliza Dushku either it seems.

Oh and Charisma Carpenter is still a complete, stone cold knock out.

Dan B.    44

There's no rumour of Fox doing as they did with the X-Files and going back to the film elements to make HD masters for Buffy is there?

They've done a HD remaster that is now airing on TV/Netflix/Amazon. It's as half-assed as possible. Full of framing & coloring problems. Here's a link with some info on it:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-hd-blu-ray/whats-wrong-with-buffys-hd/590282824407343

JoeyN    169

pretty sure the Buffy stuff was not supervised by Joss like x-files and the upcoming Shield stuff was/is by those shows teams.

They've done a HD remaster that is now airing on TV/Netflix/Amazon. It's as half-assed as possible. Full of framing & coloring problems. Here's a link with some info on it:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-hd-blu-ray/whats-wrong-with-buffys-hd/590282824407343

Ugh. Buffy isn't available in the UK on Netflix or Amazon. I'm no no longer as sad about the fact if that's what's on offer.

JFo    183

I still have the original DVD releases from way back when. I've been in the process of ripping all the episodes so I can have decent quality digital versions as well. I'm currently done ripping all the way through season 4, so more than half done. I'd love to have high quality HD remasters to watch, but if that's not in the cards, I'm happy to be able to watch a version that's true to the intent of the original creators.