LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Romier S

Anthem - Bioware's Destiny (PS4, XB1, PC)

I put 600 hours(!) into Destiny 1, which I honestly cannot believe, and that was with me really slowing down about a year before Destiny 2. I'd love for Anthem to fill that need/desire, but I'm not sure it will either. 

I cranked a lot of hours with Destiny, but not quite that much :) Bungie gets so much so close to perfect, but yet so far, with the loot grind progress loop. 

I hope Anthem does well, they're sure trying to hit that mark. That gameplay vid is *so* much better than the actual E3 presentation, but not what I want to play. 

Couldn’t get signed up yesterday due to various website errors. Finally got through today but ended up signing up for the Xbox version since PS4 was listed as “Waiting List”. 

Might use another email to sign up for PC. 

And I’m in. Downloading now. Look forward to trying it this weekend, maybe it will spark some interest in me.

5 hours ago, Paul said:

And I’m in. Downloading now. Look forward to trying it this weekend, maybe it will spark some interest in me.

Paul are you on PS4? I've got it downloaded and ready. Not sure what session I will be able to be on yet, but Im going to try for the first one. 

1 hour ago, NickC said:

I got in for the PC test

Ditto.  It was queued up to download when I left for work this morning...

12 minutes ago, Whooter said:

Ditto.  It was queued up to download when I left for work this morning...

Same!

• Like 1

I didn't try to get in until about 40 mins into the first session, so my TV saw nothing but the title screen for the game. I left it on, but it never connected.

Crazy work schedule kept me from playing very much, my son played more then I did. But I liked what was there, I find myself more interested then before but I can’t say I will be purchasing...yet.