LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Jordan_E

My Malcolm Brass Universe

MARY FOX

Decided to release my MARY FOX saga as two books.  Been reading that people like shorter stories rather than one huge volume, and since the cost for such a large story would probably turn people off, released the first book today.  The paperback edition price alone would have to be ridiculous just for me to make a few cents!  Just sold a copy of my holiday paperback and made a whopping 84¢ against a $5.99 Amazon price.  Oh, well.  Putting the rest of MARY FOX aside for a while, working on a new story called PERFECT HOLIDAYS, which is about holidays in a small town throughout an entire year.  

• Like 1

Wow - I had no idea you got so little out of the Amazon book price. Sorry to hear that man but, congrats on releasing the first book today :)

32 minutes ago, Magness said:

Wow - I had no idea you got so little out of the Amazon book price. Sorry to hear that man but, congrats on releasing the first book today :)

Thanks!  I most often just make the paperback edition available so I can get it for myself, as we get author discount price on them.