LCVG
Angry the Clown

'Tis the season for giving and I have a bunch of (US) digital movie codes you can have for free

I typically flip my itunes/Ultraviolet codes that I get with discs on eBay, but I have a bunch from Blu-rays and UltraHD discs that I have imported from the US which I'm offering up to those of you in the States as the downloads are usually region specific so are of little use to me when it comes to selling them on this side of the pond. *edit* As Joey noted below, even the ones not explicitly advertised as being itunes compatible should in fact work with iTunes if you use Movies Anywhere.

Since I hate love you all so much, please take your pick and post below. I will PM you the codes. 

An American Tail  (itunes compatible)

Baby Driver

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Bridge on the River Kwai

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Dredd

Ex_Machina

The Fifth Element

John Wick (itunes compatible)

John Wick 2  (itunes compatible)

Land Before Time  (itunes compatible)

Leon

Logan Lucky

Mother

The Mummy (1999)  (itunes compatible)

The Peanuts Movie (itunes compatible)

Peanuts Holiday Collection

Starship Troopers

Let's start by limiting it to 2 titles per person. If any are lingering around after a period of time then those who've previously requested codes will have the opportunity to come back for more.  

I am expecting a few more movies from the US that have shipped out to me so I will be able to add to this list in the coming weeks when they arrive. 

• Thanks 1

On a similar note, if someone wants a physical copy of Skyrim for PS4 VR & they're in the US, send me a PM. 

1 hour ago, Mark E said:

Dan, is that Baby Driver an iTunes code? I would love that if so. If it isn’t I cannot say I would ever use it ;)

I've marked up the handful that explicitly state UV + itunes. I've no idea if any of the others are actually compatible though. I'll send it your way. 

Some may be only UV to redeem, but because of movies anywhere they will show up in iTunes when account are linked. 

Fox, Sony, WB, Disney, universal will all carry over. Disney will not be 4K yet on iTunes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JoeyN said:

Some may be only UV to redeem, but because of movies anywhere they will show up in iTunes when account are linked. Close Encounters and other Fox titles do.

That's great. Movie's Anywhere does not exist in the UK. No idea if they plan to bring it over. We're stuck with UV and iTunes individually here for now.

4 hours ago, dogbert said:

Movies Anywhere is awesome. 

Yep bought Logan Lucky for $10 on amazon prime today. And it is on iTunes account in 4K :)

It really overcomes one of my gripes about digital downloads in that they we’ve traditionally been bound to one price on one platform, whereas now you can potentially find a beter price via one platform and still watch it on another. I really hope it comes to the UK.

Shame such a thing does not exist for music. 

Finally had the delivery I was expecting so have updated the list with Mother, Logan Lucky and Leon. 

Again, first dibs to those who have not yet had a code from me, and those who have so far only asked for one code from me.