LCVG
Angry the Clown

'Tis the season for giving and I have a bunch of (US) digital movie codes you can have for free

OK, that just leaves Land Before Time which is available to anyone, unless your damn hearts are too cold to want that movie in your life! 

My next batch of disc imports will probably be in March sometime so I'll have a few more codes then. 

• Like 1

I have a feeling that my 9-year old is going to watch this movie soon.  I'll tell her it came from the clown.  Which will freak her out because she saw the first five minutes of IT the other day.

• Like 1

Ho, ho, ho. Meeeerry... uh... March.

giphy.gif

I've US Movies Anywhere codes for Coco and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri.

Requests open first to those who have not yet asked for any codes or have only previously asked for one from me. 

• Like 2

Done. Check your PM's.

Arrival is still available to anyone who'd like it.

I'm probably going to wipe the slate clean as to who can request more codes from me soon. Is it fair/easier for some of you if I told you in advance what discs I have pre-ordered from the US so you can place dibs on the code before I actually get it, or is it fairer to just reveal what I've got as and when I get them? I've got one more due by the end of this month, then one in April, and I haven't yet decided which from the glut of May UHDs I will be importing (but it will likely be quite a few). 

I have a code for “Space Bear”...

Last Jedi

... available.

Prove your worthiness by impersonating a Porg! ... or just be first to request it. It's all good.

• Like 1

Code for Saving Private Ryan available. Fist dibs to those who haven't had more than one title from me since March.

Codes for Gladiator and Braveheart forthcoming (in the next seven days hopefully).

On 5/14/2018 at 6:04 AM, Angry the Clown said:

Code for Saving Private Ryan available. Fist dibs to those who haven't had more than one title from me since March.

Codes for Gladiator and Braveheart forthcoming (in the next seven days hopefully).

Just send them all to me if no one claims them after 1 week or so:)

Codes for Gladiator and Braveheart now available.

8 hours ago, BiGdOGGPHiL said:

Just send them all to me if no one claims them after 1 week or so:)

Only if Santa decides you've been a good boy this year.