LCVG
Angel P

UHD Deals Thread 2018

Not the first time Amazon has done that, only to have the movie available less than a week later. Check back.

Ive checked on and off for the last month or so and it always says the same thing. I also have yet to see a copy at all in the wild since it released. I’m wondering if Warner just didn’t make all that many copies.

On 7/17/2018 at 5:24 PM, Eldorado said:

Ive checked on and off for the last month or so and it always says the same thing. I also have yet to see a copy at all in the wild since it released. I’m wondering if Warner just didn’t make all that many copies.

Target currently has a “2 for $30” deal going and The Matrix is one of the titles. 

https://www.target.com/pl/252401586?clkid=64020faaNd872558f82002b978ac5a50c&lnm=81938&afid=bluray&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

• Like 1

Yeah, but I have every other movie on that list. God is telling me to wait for the box set. 

On 7/23/2018 at 12:06 AM, Eldorado said:

Yeah, but I have every other movie on that list. God is telling me to wait for the box set. 

Someone on bluray.com claims to have been told at Target that the 2 for $30 is for every 4K title or 1 for $20.  

On 7/23/2018 at 12:06 AM, Eldorado said:

You’ve probably already decided to hold out for the box set but someone who was ok with the “2-3 months” wait time, claims to have gotten a notification from Amazon that their order will arrive Aug 6-7.  Site still shows 2-3 months though.

3 hours ago, Angel P said:

You’ve probably already decided to hold out for the box set but someone who was ok with the “2-3 months” wait time, claims to have gotten a notification from Amazon that their order will arrive Aug 6-7.  Site still shows 2-3 months though.

I got that notification as well.

Honestly, it's been so long since I've watched any of them that I'd like to watch them all relatively close together.  So, at this point, I'm fine waiting.  Perhaps I get my Atmos speakers installed before then. That would make it even more worthwhile.