LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Romier S

E3 2018 Press Conference Schedule

Sony's presentation is supposed to be pretty low key? Mostly already announced products?

20 minutes ago, dogbert said:

Sony's presentation is supposed to be pretty low key? Mostly already announced products?

Yep. Apparently deep dives into their big already announced games (Ghosts, The Last of Us, Spider-man, etc.) which I'm fine with. I hope they show a ton of The Last of Us 2. I would imagine they'll throw in some surprises here or there but I don't expect a massive conference this year.

Last of Us is one of my favorite games of all time.  Though sequels, no matter how good they are, almost never recapture the magical virgin experience of the first game.  Here's to hoping they can.  Super excited for this game.

4 hours ago, Angry the Clown said:

Do I sleep through Sony at 2AM or stay awake for the chatroom snark? Choices, choices.

I'd stay up for MS/Bethesda on Sunday over Sony, but I'm tehbiased as one of them pays for my beer. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Oh you beauty! Their conference last year was *incredible*. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JoeyN said:

Yes there is an LCVG Discord. Use this link to join  https://discord.gg/E6uUSrx     

Done. Been meaning to try and understand discord better as there's a Planet Coaster channel I'd like to join but I've never really understood what discord is or does. 

On 5/18/2018 at 8:13 PM, Angry the Clown said:

Done. Been meaning to try and understand discord better as there's a Planet Coaster channel I'd like to join but I've never really understood what discord is or does. 

I too would like to know what a Discord is.

Discord is chat, you can host and manage/moderate a channel. Give broad access or use a key for a private chat. Set rules and administer mods. Discord is pretty big in the streaming world. You have your streaming channels, your social connections and your discord.  (Tip, it's abbreviated Disc. When I first started streaming and before I set up Discord, the questions I got about my "disc" from my viewers were confusing to say the least 😅) 

• Haha 1

Yeah, glorified IRC (like Slack!) but it works well, and it's nice for events like E3. We always have some fun chats.