LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Carlucci

Happy 15th Anniversary, LCVG!

In April? How did we miss that?

15 years is a ridiculous amount of time to keep spending around people I hate so much.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

God, has it really been 15 years? That’s impressive and terrifying in equal measure.

• Like 2

Can’t believe it’s been that long already :) very cool. Thanks to all of you.

• Like 1

I’m waiting for Keith to chime in and fuck this lovefest all up. 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can't believe it's been that long and what a wonderful place it's been and continues to be, thank goodness someone printed enough pamphlets.

Image result for korg revolution gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11236439

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Plenty of PM’s and Aol Messenger messages that week.

• Like 1

I was on Home Theater Forum last week and saw a post by He Who Shall Not Be Named. I had to laugh...

• Like 2

I just looked at my account, I joined April 11, 2003. Man, in 15 more years I’ll be at retirement age. That’s crazy to think about. But, mmm retirement.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rustyjaw said:

I just looked at my account, I joined April 11, 2003. Man, in 15 more years I’ll be at retirement age. That’s crazy to think about. But, mmm retirement.

Yep same here April 11

• Like 1

I vaguely remember the drama that brought all this about. But I was slightly confused because I had not been a longtime member of the HT forum. 

I remember this person Romier messaging me there after some kind of uproar unfolded in the games forum there. The message was something like “hey, you seem like a rational person, we’re creating an online paradise for rational folks to share their opinions and insights, please join us” - only his message was less cult-like. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Silly bastard gave me an invite too. I’ll continue making him rue the day ;).

47 minutes ago, rustyjaw said:

I vaguely remember the drama that brought all this about. But I was slightly confused because I had not been a longtime member of the HT forum. 

I remember this person Romier messaging me there after some kind of uproar unfolded in the games forum there. The message was something like “hey, you seem like a rational person, we’re creating an online paradise for rational folks to share their opinions and insights, please join us” - only his message was less cult-like. 

I don’t remember exactly when Romier invited me but I know I didn’t immediately join.  I think I wasn’t on HTF much at that time but when I returned, I saw his message.  I officially came aboard August 16, 2003.

58 minutes ago, rustyjaw said:

Same here but damn...