LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Romier S

Fallout 76 Trailer

Yep, same content. 

The bulldozing of random "trash" for new things you place down is awesome. Tons of bug fixes, tons of performance fixes. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dogbert said:

Yep, same content. 

The bulldozing of random "trash" for new things you place down is awesome. Tons of bug fixes, tons of performance fixes. 

Excellent!  Yeah, working around small boulders and stuff could get a little frustrating when trying to expand.  :)

Oh, yay!  It doesn't take forever to draw in my CAMP when I log in anymore, and the animations for going into crafting mode are much smoother.  Awesome update so far!  :)

That's strange.  Like I said over on ResetERA, I was having crash problems this morning due to some mystery weight added to my Stash.  When I check it this morning it was 646/600 and I'm certain it wasn't like that when I logged out.

While I was trying to pull stuff out of the box the game would lock up and close, even doing it once after I'd gotten the weight down under 600.  I couldn't test any more because I had to leave for work.  I'll fiddle with it more when I get home tonight.

Still concerned about what suddenly made the weight in my Stash jump up like that...

1 hour ago, dogbert said:

Hmmm. The game's actually crashing, or just disconnecting? 

For me it was locking up and crashing back to the Xbox dashboard.

So I thought I'd start a new character since my game was crashing hard every time I played.  Made it to the first town, Flatwood I think, explored through the motel, and then crash.  

• Sad 1

Still enjoying the game, despite having my playtime curtailed by receiving Spider-man, RDR2, and AC: Odyssey for Christmas.  :)  I learned that setting up C.A.M.P. in Whitespring is a bad idea at my relatively low level.  Logged in to mobs 50 levels higher than me a few times.... Ouch.  Moved to somewhere more level appropriate.

I also got the Fallout 76 Xbox One X for Christmas, so I have an extra game code, if anyone wants to buy it.  $20?  Anyone?

• Like 1

Installed the new update.  Afterwards, got an error message stating to validate the game files.  After doing so, I received an error message saying to validate the game files.  

:Dawson: :Psycho:

At least the game is being honest with me now.  Straight-up telling me it ain't gonna work as opposed to loading and crashing right away.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1