LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Romier S

Destiny 2 Forsaken E3 Story Trailer

Launch trailer: 

I'm looking forward to diving into this.

Currently in Edinburgh, but when I’m home I’ll have to figure out:

1) whether I need any more Destiny right now (getting to my current 271 Light means I’ve got a massive backlog of other games)

2) what I should buy as someone who only has the base release and no expansions yet

but there is a reason I keep playing it rather than anything else. 

Wrapped up the Forsaken campaign this morning. Thoroughly enjoyed the direction of it, the structure of it, and the level design of the new expansion areas. Of course, it helps that Prison Of Elders/Reef was one of my favourite D1 areas. The 'quality of life' changes that came along with the expansion are exactly what I needed (the random rolls, the weapon layout changes etc) to bring back the joy of the grind so to speak, from D1. Next, time to dive into the Dreaming City.

• Like 1

Of course it does, because I spent my money on them a couple of weeks ago. Arrgh.

• WTF 1

This year's Halloween "Festival" has started. Basically a reworking of the Infinite Forest, limited time runs, earning tokens to spend on masks + other fripperies, including a level 600 gun. There's some new story opening up too, about a murder in the tower, towards the end of it. 

1 hour ago, Graeme said:

Forsaken is on sale for PS4. 

Xbox too.

3 hours ago, dogbert said:

Xbox too.

PC too. 

I think that covers all of them. 

• Like 1

Not only on sale, but the whole thing including the base game and first two expansions is mere £2.75 extra on PC over the £29.74 they want for Forsaken alone. Which is ludicrous value, if anyone is looking to move platform.

• Like 1

Thanks to the updates for D2 Forsaken and the bundle simplification and a sale I bought the upgrade for PC so yay. I’ve already played through most of the story missions but, can’t get enough of Gambit mode :) They are doing a refer-a-friend thing now too if anyone wants an invite. You get some rare items (some goofy ones too) and a discount on the upgrade to Forsaken.

I’m considering it, but having just recently spent money on the first two expansions I’m kind of grumping about then for the moment.