LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
NickC

Star Wars: Episode IX (SPOILER FREE) Discussion Thread

That guy has always looked evil to me despite him playing hero roles in movies and tv shows.  He needs to be bad in SW but I'm sure he'll be some rebel fighter or something stupid.

On 8/1/2018 at 6:01 PM, NickC said:

This photo will be the first in a series during production. Abrams didn't post much last time around, Johnson had more to share, and Ron Howard was very public with behind the scenes shots.

https://www.starwars.com/news/j-j-abrams-star-wars-episode-ix

So much for posting additional photos during production, seems that idea was nixed.

Image result for always preparing just go gif

Wonder when the title will be announced.

Boyega's thoughts, same pic.

We must be closing in on a title and teaser. Last Jedi’s title was revealed in January of 2017 and the first teaser didn’t come until April of that year. Does Disney have a big movie opening this April? 😀

And a Star Wars convention two weeks before that big Disney movie releasing in April.

I expect the teaser on April 11th or 12th.

Who knows if they hold the title until then, I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

• Like 1

I’ve heard a rumour that the trailer could be first shown at Star Wars Celebration (with caution that it could easily be wrong). 

The Episode 9 Celebration Panel will be on Friday April 12th hosted by JJ and KK, expect the trailer then. No word on streaming yet, but they normally stream the larger panels.

• Like 2

If they ever bring back the in-between movies, I will accept nothing less than a buddy cop movie called Kylo and Hux - Special Victims Unit A Star Wars Story. The story of two unlikely chaps who seemingly hate one another but come together with the unlikely goal of patrolling the universe to stop an uptick is egregious crimes due to the filthy rebellion. 

d7c7159c7b65dc524c19677d9679cdcb18f60978 

Pale redheads are usually from the Celtic Nations. Of course Hollywood makes us play the bad guys. 

1 hour ago, NickC said:

If Hux's mother has a recurring role I'd be interested.

I assume you're thinking he has a relationship with his mother like how Teddy has a relationship with his Dad: