LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
JoeyN

Extra Life Charity Marathon 2018-November 3rd

My board game group will once again be doing a board gaming marathon for Extra Life Charity day on November 3rd. As we do every year, we will be streaming on twitch for a large portion of it.  The event is to raise money for our local children's hospital. If you would like to help out, donate at our Dice and Capes team page at the link below. All donations are appreciated.

https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=42248

If anyone else wants to join the team, and hold their own board game or video games event is also welcome to do so. For some reason we never thought to ask our friends to do that.

Thanks for your time.

• Like 2

We are one week away from our Extra Life Charity Board Game Marathon, which helps raise money for local children's hospitals. Once again this year we are raising funds for Cohen's Children Medical Center which is near where we live. Here are the details so far.

As always we will be streaming Live at https://www.twitch.tv/diceandcapes . Subscribe to the channel to be notified when we start. We should be starting around 9-10 AM EST, and we will be playing until we are exhausted. We will be keeping an eye on the chat room so please stop by to tell us how bad we are playing ;)

The following is a list of games we hope to play (not an exact order), but we will post on Social Media (diceandcapes on everything) when we are starting each one.

Lords of Hellas -Awaken Realms (Starting Off)
Scythe -Stonemaier Games
The Godfather -CMON
Giant Killer Robots -Weta Workship
Downforce (with expansion) - Restoration Games
Hail Hydra -Spin Master Game

Every donation is appreciated.Thanks for all the support over the years. More info will be posted during the week.

I donated,... To Lendell. I didn't want to pick between Joey and Phil. And I didn't want to break the leader-for-donations tie going on. Lendell it is! 😁

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Angry the Clown said:

Sorry for the delay, and sorry it's not more, but just sent a donation your way.

Ditto!  I wish I could do more, but I at least evened Phil up with Joey.  :)

• Like 2

On 11/3/2018 at 5:43 PM, JTello said:

I donated,... To Lendell. I didn't want to pick between Joey and Phil. And I didn't want to break the leader-for-donations tie going on. Lendell it is! 😁

Just donated to Lendell as well. 

• Like 2