LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Angry the Clown

Pokemon Sword / Pokemon Shield [Switch] - 2019

Looks great to me. Will definitely be buying this. I didn't buy the Let's Go, Pikachu/Eevee games because I prefer the main Pokémon game mechanics. I'm also glad they didn't announce that it was delayed ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MastaRedSnappa said:

I'm also glad they didn't announce that it was delayed ;)

Indeed. This, and many of the titles from last week’s Direct, plus Animal Crossing and Luigi’s Mansion 3 hopefully still on target for the latter half of the year, not to mention more 3rd and 4th quarter titles we surely don’t know about.... Switch is going to have an outstanding year.

I really do enjoy it when the Easy Allies talk Pokemon. There’s 81mins here of reactions to the 7min Direct (the Bosman segment is brilliant), and there’s always been a welcome variety of love and experience for the series amongst them. Brandon’s relatively new to Pokemon so for someone like me it’s tremendously helpful having somone ask a lot of questions from die hard fans like Kyle and Damiani. It definitely helps my interest. 

Team Sobble!