LCVG
Sign in to follow this  
Jeff W

NEC Turbo Express handheld

I've got an NEC Turbo Grafx 16 Turbo Express Handheld I'm looking to get rid of. The handheld itself is in great shape, it's been sitting on a shelf untouched for years, I just installed some batteries and playtested it and all looks to be fine. Casing & screen are pristine, no scratches, cracks, blemishes, discoloring, etc. It runs on 6 AA batteries but you can easily get a multi-use AC adaptor on ebay along with a few other accessories I've seen there. The system runs the Turbo Grafx 16 HuCards and I have 3 of them I'll include, they are: Gunboat, Night Creatures, and SplatterHouse. The games all have the HuCard sleeve, jewel case, and instructions, I have no box or paperwork for the system. I can snap pics or provide brief summaries of the games for anyone interested. I was thinking in the $100 range for the system and the games shipped.

Also (don't laugh) anyone interested in an N-gage? I have one of the original versions in great shape with all packaging, paperwork, and accessories it came with. I also have 4 games (Tomb Raider, Tony Hawk, Red Faction, & Super Monkey Ball) with original cases and instructions and 1 carrying case with it's original packaging. It came with a blank T-mobile sim card I still have so you can play with it without having to use it as a phone.

EDIT: The Turbo Express looks to be gone, to elaborate on the N-gage: It's in like new condition with all the boxes, wires, and paperwork including the original reciept. Payed $200 for it + 3 games and have added another game and the case. I'd sell it for $125 to anyone interested.

Originally posted by secretvampire@Oct 8 2004, 05:55 PM

Dibs!

EDIT: On the Turbo Express, you can keep that N-Gage mister! ;)

Sorry, package deal. :twisted:

Just kidding. ;)

Did you seriously just bump an 11 year-old for sale thread?

And from a guy who hasn't been on the site in nearly 5 years.