LCVG
JoeyN

Farscape Discussion Thread

For you Farscape fans out there do not forget the show returns with a two part four hour miniseries Farscape The Peacekeeper Wars.

On Scifi Channel

Part 1 is on Sunday night at 9 PM EST and repeats at 11 PM EST and 1am EST

It is also on at 7 PM EST on Monday night which is followed by

Part 2 is on Monday Night at 9 PM EST and repeats at 11 PM EST and 1 am eST

Im sure it will also repeat during the weekend. So do not miss the miniseries. For those who havent seen farscape. Tune in anyway for a treat

capt

I'll occasionally watch an episode here and there on re-run and while I like the show I never could get into it becasue I jumped in so late and never understood what was going on. Am I gong to need extensive knowledge from the original series to understand any of The Peacekeeper Wars?

I've been doing my best to work through the shows on netflix. I'm about half way through season 4. I don't think I'm going to get it done before sunday though.

You will probably have a hard time following the story if you only caught a few episodes here and there. But it still should be a fun movie to watch

capt

The Miniseries has gotten rave reviews from every major newspaper/magazine that has posted a review so far. Damn i cant wait till sunday

capt

What a start to the mini series last night. Great story, lots of action, lots of everything. Can not wait to see the finale today. Should be a biggie

capt

Yeah the Rygel thing was bad looking but with all the other stuff in the miniseries so far i can forget it.

I really miss farscape weekly. There are rumors of a spin off show, a motion picture, or some other way for the show continue

capt

Well that miniseries has just solidified Farscape as one of the best scifi series of all time. Thats the way scifi movies , shows and miniseries are supposed to be made

capt

I just finished season 4. So tomorrow night I'll finally get to watch the mini series on my tivo. Can't wait. I can't believe that ending.

If you cant believe that ending. Wait till you see all the stuff that happens in the mini

capt

A&E Home Ent and Jim Henson company announced today that in November they are teaming to release a 10th Anniversary DVD set of Farscape. More details to come at Comic Con.

Hopefully we get some more news on the web episodes they are still working on

A BR set would be great. Only the last few seasons were filmed in widescreen, everything else was filmed 4:3

Old thread, but some good news. The entire series and miniseries are going up on amazon prime in HD tomorrow. Also since this is already the 20th anniversary there will be a vinyl soundtrack release this summer, as well as a lot of other new collectibles announced. About frelling time.

Yep it is. Been many big anniversaries for older scifi shows lately.