LCVG

I wasn't banned at HTF, and I think the splash screen people are talking about is the main page you get when you go to the site and not the forums specifically. It's a little busy with ads.

test

normalcnnpresident4hd.jpg

Oh ok, I just bookmarked the forum page, I never saw that AD page, until now... :lmfao

Care to share any details of the feud?

That's some good photoshop skills shown on those pictures. Where do you get these pictures (or is it a well guarded secret? ;) ) Love them.. :tu

Care to share any details of the feud?

Sure. Nothing too alarming anymore since as I said, this is a few years back now. We just had some general issues with how the videogames forum was being run. There was a misunderstanding in one of the threads where myself and a few others got banned. Everything got out of hand from there. There was a second thread in the feedback area where we presented our issues and it went nowhere. Several other folks got banned in that thread also as tempers flared on both sides. During that time Kelley, Scott and I (with the help of a great core group of folks) put together LCVG and we've been here ever since.

Usually I stumble across the pics. Worth1000 has some amazing pics of great quality, too. Check out this this contest for an example.

And sometimes we have our own contests.

As for the feud, well some people were silly and before you knew it, Spidey made an appearance.

test

gtasomalia15rv.jpg